Complete our Eligibility Form
Let’s be sure you meet all of the necessary requirements to enroll.
Complete the Application Form
Provide the information we need to move forward with enrollment.
Submit Your Enrollment Documents
Provide all the required documentation to complete enrollment
Our Enrollment Process
Once your application is submitted and has been reviewed by our team to ensure we don’t need any additional information, you will be able to submit your enrollment documents. You will be required to provide:
Social Security Card
Two Proofs of Residency
Parent or Guardian Photo ID
START THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT? CLICK HERE TO LOGIN.
STUDENT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
The following are eligibility requirements for enrollment. Applicants must meet ALL of the criteria below.
A student is eligible to enroll in a course provided through the state virtual school network only if the students:
- on September 1 of the school year:
- is younger than 21 years of age; or
- is younger than 26 years of age and entitled to the benefits of the Foundation School Program under Section 48.003;
- has not graduated from high school; and
- is otherwise eligible to enroll in a public school in this state.
A student is eligible to enroll full-time in courses provided through the state virtual school network only if the student:
- was enrolled in a public school in this state in the preceding school year;
- is a dependent of a member of the United States military who has been deployed or transferred to this state and was enrolled in a publicly funded school outside of this state in the preceding school year; or
- has been placed in substitute care in this state, regardless of whether the student was enrolled in a public school in this state in the preceding school year.